Submit documents before the end of the program
First Class Homes is pleased to announce the expansion of its immigration line. We offer our customers a new turnkey service for obtaining citizenship of Malta: we will collect the necessary documents for you, accompany you at all stages of obtaining citizenship, and select liquid real estate with an annual rental income of up to 7%.
We inform you about the changes in the Malta citizenship program by investments: applications for citizenship will be accepted until July 31, 2020, since the quota of 1,800 approved applications is almost exhausted.
The full package of documents must be submitted before September 30, 2020.
Minimum investment amount: € 880 000 (only payable upon approval of the application)
Benefits of Malta Citizenship:
• The right to live, study, and work in any of the EU countries and Switzerland
• Visa-free to travel to more than 182 countries, including the USA, Canada, and Australia
• Right of establishment in all EU countries
• Citizenship for the whole family: children under 18, parents and grandparents of the main applicant and his spouse / s, as well as children aged 18-26 (subject to financial dependence on the main applicant)
• Citizenship status that is inherited by future generations
• No need to reside in the country permanently
• Does not automatically lead to tax residency (only subject to certain conditions)
Act fast to apply for Malta citizenship on the same terms!
Leave a request to get detailed advice on legal and tax aspects, as well as on all the disadvantages of the program.